Delhi, 11 December (HS): In a virtual address to the ‘Viksit Bharat @ 2047: Voice of Youth’ workshop, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has urged the nation to take a collective pledge to work tirelessly towards the vision of a developed India. Organized by the Governors, the workshop aims to actively involve the youth in shaping the nation’s future and contributing to its development.
Prime Minister Modi congratulated the organizers for hosting the event, emphasizing that India is currently at a historic juncture where it has the opportunity to make a quantum jump and join the league of developed nations. He drew parallels with other countries that have achieved remarkable progress within a defined timeframe, stating that India too can attain such heights with concerted efforts.
During his address, PM Modi highlighted the significance of every individual, institution, and organization playing a role in realizing the vision of a developed India. He underscored the timeliness of the moment, stating that the present is opportune for India to make significant strides in various spheres. He encouraged citizens to view this period as the right time for transformative actions that can lead to substantial national development.
The Prime Minister stressed the importance of ‘Jan Bhagidari,’ or citizen participation, in achieving monumental resolutions such as ‘Digital India,’ ‘Vocal for Local,’ and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. He expressed his vision of creating a strong and empowered society where citizens actively think in the interest of the country and work collaboratively for its welfare.
PM Modi’s overarching vision is to actively involve the youth in nation-building, fostering a sense of responsibility and ownership among the citizens. He believes that with collective efforts, India can realize its goal of becoming a developed nation by 2047, coinciding with the celebration of 100 years of Independence.
The ‘Viksit Bharat @ 2047: Voice of Youth’ workshop serves as a platform for engaging the youth in meaningful dialogues, discussions, and ideation sessions that contribute to the nation’s progress. The Prime Minister’s call for a collective pledge reflects the spirit of unity and determination required to navigate India’s transformative journey towards development.
- Historic Opportunity: PM Modi highlighted that India is at a historic moment where it has the chance to make a quantum jump and achieve significant development milestones. He expressed confidence in India’s potential to join the ranks of developed nations.
- Collective Pledge: The Prime Minister called upon the nation to take a collective pledge towards the vision of a developed India. He emphasized the importance of every individual, institution, and organization contributing to this shared goal.
- Youth Engagement: The workshop is designed to actively involve the youth in shaping the nation’s future. PM Modi envisions a society where the youth actively participate in decision-making and contribute to the country’s progress.
- Jan Bhagidari: Emphasizing the concept of ‘Jan Bhagidari’ or citizen participation, PM Modi underscored the significance of citizens actively engaging in transformative initiatives. He cited examples of successful campaigns like ‘Digital India’ and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Transformative Actions: The Prime Minister urged citizens to view the present moment as the right time for transformative actions. He believes that individual efforts, when combined, can lead to substantial national development.
- Vision for 2047: PM Modi’s vision is aligned with the celebration of 100 years of Independence in 2047. He envisions India as a developed nation by that milestone, and the workshop serves as a platform to channel the youth’s energy towards achieving this goal.
In summary, PM Modi’s address to the ‘Viksit Bharat @ 2047: Voice of Youth’ workshop reflects a call to action for the nation to actively participate in its transformative journey. The emphasis on youth engagement, collective pledge, and citizen participation underscores the collaborative spirit required to realize the vision of a developed India.